Why Join Urban Park Hotels
The Lowest Conversion Opportunity In The Hotel Industry
Let's face facts - You are looking at our new hotel brand because something is wrong with your current business model and change is needed. Hotel owner's flip flags for many reasons: Protecting the financial integrity of the property, getting out of a bad relationship with a current franchisor or market conditions dictate change that require upgrading.
When markets change, so must hotels. When franchise relationships change, so must hotels. When a hotel needs restructuring and re-positioning, yes, the time is now to step up to the plate and protect your investment.
Being affiliated with the new "Urban Park Collection of Hotels" will bring your property back up to it's full potential within a short period of time.......It is our job, and we do it well.
Sometimes it takes an outsider to give honest opinions and recommendations for ownership to finally realize that change is needed. When you join our brand, we look for missed opportunities and convert those opportunities into successes for ownership.
Urban Park Hotels is just not a new hotel chain. We are not interested in just slapping up our logo on your sign, giving you a bunch of marketing materials and inspecting your hotel every few months. Unlike other hotel brands, we will not force you to spend more money when it's not needed. Partnering with Urban Park Hotels is an investment in SUCCESS.
Urban Park Hotel & Suites - Urban Park Hotel Express
"Two Flags, One Company, When you join our brand....... It truly is a "Business Partnership"
Hotels Fail For Many Reasons, Here are a few:
· Underestimating the difficulty of establishing a new hotel business
· No practical hotel experience
· The hotel doesn't have “that thing" that makes it special
· Owners and Managers don't understand how to market their property
· They don't have the money to get by during the off-season
· They underestimate their competition
· Community disconnect - sitting in the back office
· Not actually admitting failure and taking to long to do something about it
· Absentee owners, with passive onsite Managers
· Unmotivated employees, asleep at the wheel
· Ownership that has sucked out the profits for an extended period of time
· Pushed out of the market of best to second-best by a new or renovated hotel
· Boring old-world menus – when there is an Applebee’s down the street
· Addition of a sister-brand from their franchisor shoved into the same market
· Employee theft
· Dye the carpet and raise the rates mentality
· Giving comp rooms to make up for poor service and bad housekeeping
· An owner with a 5-year exit strategy matched with a franchise for 20 years
· Dated rooms and common areas
· Over extended financials
· Free Continental Breakfast - fit for a wedding reception
· Franchise PIPs based on sheep mentality of "monkey see - monkey must copy"
The tragedy is not so much that hotels fail; it is that they fail to see that they are in fact on the edge of failing from the day that they first opened. The sagging mattress, the worn carpet, the grimy air-intake, all are only a relative blink away from comparison with that new, bright, shiny hotel down the block that just opened.
When you become a Licensed Member of the Urban Park Collection of Hotels - The "Look & Feel" of the property will change along with the "Operational Support" and "Local Marketing Promotions" that will be implemented.